Tilengine 2.10.0 released
Tilengine 2.10.0 has been released.
It's main feature is the new CRT emulation effect showcased in previous post https://megamarc.itch.io/tilengine/devlog/418243/preview-of-new-crt-effect
But it also has some new features and bugfixes:
- adds TLN_PauseSpriteAnimation() and TLN_ResumeSpriteAnimation() for temporarily freeze sprite animations
- fixes TLN_SetPaletteColor(), adds bound check
- fixes bug where some "holes" appear in front layer if the background tileset file (tsx) is saved with a Tiled version older than 0.13.0 (August 2015)
- build: adds cmake support files
- build: removes unimportant warnings with gcc
The new CRT emulation adds new TLN_ConfigCRTEffect() function, but keeps old public function so it's API and ABI backwards compatible with previous releases.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.